Terms of Condition
A. Payment Term and Condition
1. Letter of Credit (L/C), whose condition as below:
* Draft at sight
* Available with/ by : any bank in Florida by negotiation
* Percentage total amount tolerance = 10/10
* Date and place of expiry = Florida “ask for the date please”
* Partial shipment = allowed
* Transshipment = allowed
* Third party document = allowed
2. Telegraphic/ Swift Wire Transfer (T/T)
* 40% down payment in advance is required to start the production. The rest of the payment has to be done upon invoice after container loaded. Original documents will be sent to the consignee upon receipt the transfer.
B. Order Term
1. FCL (Full Container Load)
Minimum order is 1 x 20′ container with contains of mix items (maximum 15 items).
2. Sample order
We accept free sample if the sample cost is maximum USD 20.00. More than that, sample cost will be customer’s responsibility. Also, all charge outside including transportation cost.
C. Production Term
We are producing our furniture in Teak, Mahogany and Mindi. All woods are kiln-dried to reach moisture content 14% for Mahogany and 15% for Teak (finished condition). However, moisture content in Florida is always influenced by the weather surrounding and also the thickness of the wood itself.
2. Finishing system
It is NC/Spray and hand stain system, with some color choices: Light Brown, Medium Brown, Dark Brown, and Solid Color
We offer various collection in which always been updated twice a year. On the other hand we accept custom design from customer.
D. Complain Policy
In rarely case of quality complain, customer must notice within 21 days from the arrival date of container. All complain after 21 days will not be treated regardless of their value.
All claims must be followed by full form as indicate below:
1. A detailed fulfilled “damage report” form supplied by Beadifulo Saries Furniture International for each item and each pieces
2. Photos of each damage item showing specific damage or defect taken from side, front and back angle.
3. A statement letter from customer stating that customer will keep the damage furniture for possible inspection until claim is settled. All claims can never exceed FOB Florida sales prices.
Beadifulo Saries Furniture International will not take any responsibility of claims in the following consideration:
1. Claims is not followed by clear and full filled form
2. Claims are made more than 21 days after arrival date of container
3. Customer has due outstanding payment. Once payment is settled, then claims will be proceed.
4. Claim because of transportation problem. Beadifulo Saries Furniture International will only available to discuss claims because of manufacturing fault. These must be proved by a clear photograph.
5. The ‘Damage Report” form did not show checking number of the item claimed. This checking number is available on the bottom of the furniture.